There are many ways to convert Outlook 2011 to Thunderbird that will not leave you with data loss. It can be a very hard process that even experts find intimidating.
But the good news is that there’s a way to simplify it and getting it done right. The answer is through a tool built professionally by USL Software called “OLM Extractor Pro”.
Convert Outlook 2011 to Thunderbird
“OLM Extractor Pro” is a fully automated tool to convert OLM files from Outlook 2011 to Thunderbird files. It is built around a basic interface with simple controls and options so that any beginner can convert the files easily without too much of unnecessary manual options. And yet, it has everything a large-scale conversion project might need, like batch conversion support, manual option to remove folders, detailed conversion log, contacts and calendar conversion, filtering folders before conversion, support for conversion non-English text characters, and more.
Here’s a short step-by-step guide to convert Outlook 2011 to Thunderbird, which is more like a way of showing off the features and its simple interface than an actual tutorial. You can skip this section and head on to the download link below and get started without knowing anything and still convert the data like a pro!
How to Convert Outlook 2011 to Thunderbird
- Launch Outlook 2011, go to “File” –> “Export” and export all the data from Outlook 2011 to an OLM file.
- Launch “OLM Extractor Pro” on your Mac, click on “Load” and go to the location where you stored the OLM file from the step 1, and select it.
- Un-tick the boxes next to the folders that you want exclude
- Select “Thunderbird” as an output format (the tool can convert OLM files to multiple other formats including MBOX, EML, Apple Mail, Postbox, Entourage, etc.)
- Check other available settings, such as:
- a) Save read/unread emails to separate folders
- b) Merge contacts per folder to a single VCF file
- c) Merge calendar entries per folder to a single ICS file
- Click “Convert” and wait for the tool to convert the data.
Only ‘OLM Extractor Pro’ lets you convert your Outlook 2011 database to Thunderbird files with this level of ease. Otherwise, the task can be too demanding of your time and efforts and yet not produce fruitful or accurate results.
There are other unique and valuable features here:
- – It will convert data while keeping folder hierarchy preserved.
- – The tool supports conversion of non-English text characters including Chinese
- – It works very fast, letting you convert with 1GB/10 minutes rate or quicker
- – 24×7 customer support available
You can download the free trial version using the link below.
Product Site: https://www.olmextractorpro.com/.
The free trial version convert ten items per folder but doesn’t lock out any other feature.
Related Tool: Convert OST to PST
There’s also a 24×7 customer support always ready to help you.